Podcast Row is looking for a part-time experienced and creative social media manager to join our team!
You will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our brand awareness and improve marketing and sales efforts.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend Podcast Row events
- Increase followers and user engagement
- Develop and manage contributor network of podcasters and Podcast Row event attendees
- Based in New York City
- 5+ years of social media strategy/management
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Understanding of social media KPI’s and engagement metrics
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Super-creative, must be excellent copywriter and must know brand voice of Podcast Row
About Podcast Row:
We connect entrepreneurs with their favorite podcasts to help them share their story.
Applicants can email their resume to [email protected].